Transformers Websites

Alle Transformers onderwerpen die niet in de andere forums horen.
MegatR1n
Headmaster

Berichtdoor MegatR1n » 11 Mar 2007, 22:04

Skywarp schreef:Heh, die staat er toch echt al bij in de eerste post. ;)

Word te oud....
Afbeelding

Skywarp
Teleporting ex-Admin
Teleporting ex-Admin

Berichtdoor Skywarp » 11 Mar 2007, 22:42

MegatR1n schreef:Word te oud....

:) , jij zegt het, ik dacht het. :lol:
Afbeelding

optimus prime
Autobot Leader

Berichtdoor optimus prime » 12 Mar 2007, 00:43

nu al last van dementie........ nog ff koopt hij dubbele bots :)
autobots transform and roll out !!
Afbeelding

CrimsonGuard
Micromaster

Berichtdoor CrimsonGuard » 07 Aug 2007, 02:10

Een mooie site met degelijke en vak goed onderbouwde comic-reviews

http://www.transfans.net

torro029
Minibot

Berichtdoor torro029 » 10 Aug 2007, 10:35

hier is nog een leuke site als je instruction booklets nodig hebt
deze site gaat van elke bot in het detail, part per part
zeker het kijken waard ;) ;)

http://www.cobraislandtoys.com/tf/archive.html
"No sacrifice is too great in the service of freedom."

Nemesis Prime
Minibot

Berichtdoor Nemesis Prime » 20 Dec 2007, 21:44

deze zag ik er nog niet bij staan
Voor iedereen die net weer geinteresseerd begint te raken in G1, en zich afvroeg hoe de serie er ook al weer uit zag.
En dat zijn er best wel een hoop de laatste tijd :cool:
Hier kan je een heleboel (misschien wel alle) G1 afleveringen bekijken in goede kwaliteit ook nog :shock: :shock:

Oh, trouwens, ook veel beast wars afleveringen te zien
enjoy!
http://www.stage6.com/Galvatron/videos/?page=1

HellSpawn
So f*cking what!
So f*cking what!

Re: Transformers Websites

Berichtdoor HellSpawn » 13 Mar 2008, 14:49

Heb de onlangs gevonden Minibot website toegevoegd. Website naam is Minitropolis, link staat in de eerste post! :cool:
Afbeelding

ElekTriC
Powermaster

Berichtdoor ElekTriC » 03 Jun 2008, 11:36

tfw2005 down?? kan er al 3 dagen niet op...
Afbeelding

Mixmaster
Seeker

Berichtdoor Mixmaster » 03 Jun 2008, 11:53

Ja... meerdere Transformer sites, waaronder TLF. Er is een 'Transformer' ontploft in een datacenter in Houston waardoor er 9000 servers zonder stroom zitten. Dat zijn misschien wel een miljoen sites. Is al sinds zaterdagavond. Gister was TLF voor korte tijd bereikbaar, maar nu is hij weer offline. Erg vervelend allemaal, aangezien er weinig bekend is wanneer alle problemen op gelost zijn. En dat vlak voor BOTS........ :(
Afbeelding

Wheelie
Powermaster

Re:

Berichtdoor Wheelie » 03 Jun 2008, 16:32

torro029 schreef:hier is nog een leuke site als je instruction booklets nodig hebt
deze site gaat van elke bot in het detail, part per part
zeker het kijken waard ;) ;)

http://www.cobraislandtoys.com/tf/archive.html

Ja ,dat is een handige site.
Scheeld me weer naar instruktie boekjes zoeken. :mrgreen:
Look on the bright side...atleast they didn't bring that sawed off nerd Rumble along.

Starscream,you fool!!!

Jazz
Targetmaster

Berichtdoor Jazz » 03 Jun 2008, 16:36

Das GVD klore ja! ben ook al 3 dagen bezig om er op te komen! Hopen dat het maar snel opgelost is!
Afbeelding
Signature created by Red Alert
"Do it with style, or don't bother doing it"
Druk op de Link voor mijn verzameling

Vector Sigma
Personalities Creator

Berichtdoor Vector Sigma » 03 Jun 2008, 18:33

ElekTriC schreef:tfw2005 down?? kan er al 3 dagen niet op...

Mixmaster schreef:Ja... meerdere Transformer sites, waaronder TLF. Er is een 'Transformer' ontploft in een datacenter in Houston waardoor er 9000 servers zonder stroom zitten. Dat zijn misschien wel een miljoen sites. Is al sinds zaterdagavond. Gister was TLF voor korte tijd bereikbaar, maar nu is hij weer offline. Erg vervelend allemaal, aangezien er weinig bekend is wanneer alle problemen op gelost zijn. En dat vlak voor BOTS........ :(

Jazz schreef:Das GVD klore ja! ben ook al 3 dagen bezig om er op te komen! Hopen dat het maar snel opgelost is!

31-5-2008 is er een gebouw ontploft waar de servers staan....gelukkig zijn der geen doden gevallen...

gister avond hadden ze 90 % weer online van de 9000 servers...

toen men de laaste 10 % ging doen hebben de airco's van de server kasten het begeven...het werd te warm...de hele boel is weer vastgelopen

vandaag rond de klok van 13 uur nederlandse tijd waren ze op de helft van de opstart procedure van stap 1

het heeft totaal 3 stappen nodig...om alles weer online te krijgen...

ik zelf verwacht ongeveer dat donderdag alles weer helemaal werkt zoals het was...

dit is het bericht namens de server...

Good Evening Everyone,

My name is Doug Erwin, and I'm the chairman and CEO of The Planet. In light of this weekend's past events, I felt compelled to do a recording for all of you to try to put a voice behind all the letters. I wanted to offer my personal assurance that we at The Planet are committed to completing the restoration of our data center and getting it back to normal operations.

We've been conducting our own investigation into exactly what caused this explosion in H1, our data center. And I thought I would tell you what we know since many of you have been asking. I do not know if we will ever be 100% sure, but here's what we've found:

It appears there was an electrical explosion in the underground conduit that brings utility power into the data center. The explosion and electrical fire damaged, beyond repair, the electrical gear where the utility service enters the building as well as the transfer switch and main distribution panel that feeds the first floor of the data center.

The damage was unbelievable.

We are lucky that no one was in that room or near it when the explosion occurred. Just to personalize the situation, one of our technicians who typically does his perimeter patrol at the time of the explosion was late, helping a customer. We've all heard stories: "If we had been in that particular place just a few minutes earlier, our lives would have been different." How fortunate we are that this young man was helping a customer. It gives me great pause because the server destroyed all four walls of that electrical room where he would have been.

As you know, we worked closely with the fire department, and they did not allow us to use our onsite backup generators for safety reasons, which we understood. As a result, our team jumped immediately into action and called in help.

We brought in temporary generators that are being fueled twice a day right not to run phase 1, and we managed to power up our own onsite generator which is now operating phase 2.

There are over 80 people on-site to get our data centers operational again for you. These people are my personal heroes. I only wish you could see the pace of what's happening and the attitudes of determination of the team there ... They are singularly focused on their work, which is going on around-the-clock. I couldn't be more proud of what they've been able to accomplish.

[Specific thanks to several groups going "way above the call of duty"]

Tremendous credit goes to internal Planet teams also who were on site. Our facilities staff, our data center operations, networking, logistics, and all the Dallas people who made their way to Houston to help. The list is long, and I'm slighting many, who worked so hard, by not mentioning their names, but I don't have the time to do that right now ... I know who they are, and I appreciate all that they have done.

If you would have told me 53 hours ago that we would have all the power back to that data center and the 9,000 servers powered up, I would have had you locked up. This is nothing short of a small miracle.

We have more work to do, and I want you to know what our next three priorities are for the upcoming 48 hours:

We need to stabilize the environment and work with the customers who might still be having problems.
We need to turn our attention to the rebuilding of the electrical room and acquire all the necessary so that we can run the operations to our high standards.
We need to develop a plan that minimizes the impact to the 3,000 servers we have in phase 1 when we do the final cut-over to the rebuilt facilities.
After that, I owe you an answer as to how we will handle the SLA credits we need to distribute — When it will get done, how it will get done — I owe you those answers after I finish the aforementioned priorities.

I'm sure there will be other things we need to do, but we'll keep you informed, as we have been doing, but we're going to change a little and not be posting updates every hour ... now it will be four times a day.

We're not out of the woods, but we feel good about where we are.

I realize this has been a horrendous experience for you. There's nothing I can say or do to give you back the time you lost for your business. It is an unfortunate scenario, no matter how you look at it. Many of you have been very generous in your comments about our team, and I assure you that it has been appreciated by everyone.

We will continue to earn your trust as we complete these renovations.

Thanks again for your business.

Douglas J. Erwin

Chairman & Chief Executive Officer
Afbeelding

Sunstorm

Berichtdoor Sunstorm » 03 Jun 2008, 18:54

Dat was dan een forse explosie: alle 4 muren beschadigd. :shock:
Gelukkig dat er niemand gewond raakte of erger.

Het wordt een hele klus om alle servers 100% online te krijgen. :(
Afbeelding

Mixmaster
Seeker

Berichtdoor Mixmaster » 04 Jun 2008, 09:18

In ieder geval is TLF voor nu weer online.... Zal dit weekend misschien weer offline zijn omdat ze in Amerika gaan proberen dingen over te zetten....... Maar we blijven hopen.
Afbeelding

$hockwav3
Seeker

Berichtdoor $hockwav3 » 10 Jun 2008, 19:04

The Leige Maximo: You cannot destroy evil. It exists always as a counterforce, a balance in nature that is always maintained... no matter how noble the founding intention.

Afbeelding

Terug naar “Transformers Overig”