Shattered Glass Comics

Van Marvel en Dreamwave tot de recente IDW comics zoals More Than Meets The Eye
Grimlock Prime
Minibot

Shattered Glass Comics

Berichtdoor Grimlock Prime » 28 Mei 2012, 19:21

Ik ben een grote fan van Transformers Shattered Glass en ik had een wens. Zoveel mogelijk verhalen creëren.
Ik kan schrijven, maar tekenen en inkleuren zijn niet mijn sterkste punten. Maar er zijn genoeg mensen die dat wel kunnen.

De Shattered Glass Comics spelen zich af in een ander universum als die van Fun Publications.
Afbeelding

These are the stories:
Afbeelding Afbeelding
I Will be a God is the very first Shattered Glass story I wrote.
The story is about the captured Megatron by the evil Optimus Prime. Optimus needed him to find the Key of Vector Sigma, so he can open a special gate. This gate brings you to other dimensions. It's also a little tribute to Stargate SG1.
I love the Shattered Glass Universe and I really want to expend that with more stories!! The wonderful art is done by Philip Knott and the perfect colour is done by Sam Palmer.

The sequel of "I will be a God" is called Shattered Matrix.
The wonderful art is done by Simon Reeves and the perfect colour is done by Caroline Richard

Note: The story is not cannon based. The third character is Galvatron, the brother of Megatron (Does not appear in the SG continuity).
Afbeelding

Grimlock Prime
Minibot

Re: Shattered Glass Comics

Berichtdoor Grimlock Prime » 28 Mei 2012, 19:23

Alles is even in het Engels.
Afbeelding Afbeelding

Farewell is true artwork! I love all the work Rui Onishi And I was very happy when she wanted to do this story. This time Phillip Knott has coloured the page. He really known how to capture the atmosphere of the story.
The story is edited by Paul Vromen, also a very good artist.

The sequel is called All About Trust. The style of Koen Luyten is unique and I love it.
Afbeelding

Grimlock Prime
Minibot

Berichtdoor Grimlock Prime » 28 Mei 2012, 19:23

Afbeelding

Let's play Frisbee is my first funny comic page I wrote. I love the Recordicons. Both artist did a wonderful job!

Art:James Cox
Colors & Letters; Brandy Dixon
Afbeelding

Grimlock Prime
Minibot

Berichtdoor Grimlock Prime » 28 Mei 2012, 19:24

Afbeelding

I really Love Grimlock. When I asked Mike Ackerman, he asked me if I had a story of Grimlock and Overkill. Well, I didn't but I could write one. That story became a Gen 1 story.
This story, To the Death, is the very first story about Trustor. At least, I think. But he changes into a dinosaur, so that's why he appears into this story.
Story: Wout Jut (me)
Art by: Mike Ackerman
Colours by: Lisa Sky

The Gen 1 version Brothers in Arms:
Afbeelding
Afbeelding

Grimlock Prime
Minibot

Berichtdoor Grimlock Prime » 28 Mei 2012, 19:24

Afbeelding
With the comic Birth of the Sixchangers, I think Kei Tomoe has made the most beautiful comic ever. She really know how to make the script alive.

Story: Wout Jut (me)
Art and colouring: Kei Tomoe
Afbeelding

Terug naar “Transformers Comics”